2007 m. lapkričio 28 d., trečiadienis

My role models

It is impossible to imagine our lives without family. They always teach and help to form our attitude to the world. My role models are my parents. My mother and father are very kind, smart, generous and nice people. Our relationship is very good, because we can talk almost about everything. I am very happy that it is not necessary to hide some information or events from them.

Both of my parents have many good qualities, but I will mention just few of them. My mother always helps me to concentrate on the main things and she always analyses my problems with me. I appreciate it so much, because every time she helps me with smile. My father is the biggest optimist I have ever known. Because of this point, I have started to think more positively.

To sum up, my parents are the most important part of my life. They help , form my attitude to many things. I know that they always will influence my life and I really can not imagine the world without them.

Komentarų nėra: