2008 m. gegužės 8 d., ketvirtadienis

Self- assesment of Esp Learning

WRITING SKILLS (Summaries, esp vocabulary tests, self-designed tests, dictations, contributions to weblogs)

I think that my performance in writing is really good. My summaries have always been evaluated very good . But I have difficulties with dictations in the classroom . I have really enjoyed contributions to weblogs and I have succeeded in writing them. Also I have no difficulties in writing esp vocabulary or self- designed tests. I think that is important and necessary activity.

SPEAKING SKILLS (Participation in class discussions, presentations, speaking in pairs)

I think that my speaking skills are not as good as it can be. However, we have had many speaking activities. Because of this reason , I have really improved my speaking
skills. I have participated in class discussions. Also I am very satisfied with my presentation . Speaking in pairs is my favorite activity. I have improved my vocabulary and grammar.

LISTENING SKILLS( Listening activities in the class, listening to podcasts, listening outside class if any)
Listening activity is the most difficult for me. I think that my listening skills are not good and I should improve it. I think that my performance in listening activities in the class is quite bad, because I can not hear the main facts. However, I have really enjoyed listening podcast.

READING SKILLS (Home reading , reading comprehension exercise, computer tasks)
Reading activity is quite interesting and difficult too. I am quite good at that but sometimes I do not pay attention to the main details or facts. My performance in reading comprehension exercise could be better. Making computers tasks help me to see and evaluate my knowledge.

Komentarų nėra: