2008 m. lapkričio 28 d., penktadienis

End-of-ESP course self-assessment

WRITING (summaries) - This term we did not write many summaries but I think that my performance in writing was quite good. I have really enjoyed and succeeded in writing them.
WRITING ESP VOCABULARY TESTS - This term we have written less tests than last term. However I think that my performance in the Esp vocabulary tests was really good at this term. I had always read the topics carefully because it was interesting and necessary for my future studies. Moreover, writing ESP vocabulary tests helped me to remember some really important information.
WRITING CLASS DICTATIONS (comprehension questions before the listening practice) - As I mentioned in my last self-assessment I have some difficulties with dictations in the classroom. This task is not my favorite one. I would like to mention that I was not good at writing class dictations, because I could not concentrate and follow what is saying. I would like to improve these skills. Also I should concentrate more on spelling.
LISTENING COMPREHENSION IN CLASS - I am not keen on listening tasks at all. Mostly of the listening tasks were quite hard and difficult for me. I think that my performance in listening tasks was not good. The biggest problem is that I can not hear the relevant information. Despite this fact, I think that I had improved my listening skills a little bit during this term.
LISTENING TO PEER'S POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS - In my opinion, this activity is the most interesting, because I can hear opinions and attitudes of my colleagues. This term all topics were really interesting and useful. However, sometimes it was difficult to follow the text because of the speaker's pronouncing.
MAKING POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS - In my opinion it is quite hard to evaluate myself in this task. This term I made the presentation called -"Major psychological disorders". It was quite hard to talk about such difficult topic, because there were many medical terminologies. Also I had paid attention on pictures and my brief talking.
SPEAKING ON ESP THEMES IN CLASS - Speaking on ESP themes is quite easy for me. In this term I tried to share my opinion and thoughts. I think that I improved my skills at this area.

2 komentarai:

Unknown rašė...

Hi,

You are receiving this email based on the value I feel your website and the services you offer from your website holds. As the Chief Editor for Counselor.org I continually strive to find the best resources I feel are relevant to what we offer (FREE information), and make sure these resources are available to your users as well. I feel your website would offer an excellent service to my viewing public. Thank you for the time it has taken to read this.
If you need more information please email me back with the subject line as your URL.

Thank You
Sharon
Counselor.org

Anonimiškas rašė...

Thanks A lot Samozain ,,,
French Agriculture Blog
French Marketing Blog